Throughout the year we have several fun things we do with the goal of enjoying life and each others company. These fun things include:
• Family Fun Nights at the church or another location where our church family gets together to have fun playing games, enjoying some food, and sharing life with each other.
• Cross Country Skiing, each year we take road trip to Harriman State park for an afternoon of cross country skiing and later in the winter we have an overnight trek to a winter cabin near Warm River.
• Men’s Coffee on Tuesday mornings at 9:30 affords men a time to get together for coffee and fellowship. This is held at the church office.
• Seniors’ Luncheon, once a month the senior adults get together at a local restaurant for a time of food and fellowship.
• Celebration Lunches after the Sunday morning worship service happen at various times throughout the year. Usually these are potluck lunches that are on the fifth Sunday of a five Sunday month.
• Church Picnic after the Sunday morning worship service. We gather at a local park for food, fellowship, and fun during the summer.
In 2015 we invited two other churches to join us for a combined worship service and picnic afterwards. Friends and family from New Destiny and Eagle Rock Vineyard joined us on our Lord’s day, June 28. The day was hot, but we had a great turnout, worship, and fellowship at Freeman Park Bandshell.
• Summer Family Camp is a time to get away from the routine. As a church family we enjoy fellowship and fun in God’s great outdoors.
• Harvest Dinner, the first Saturday of November, we prepare and serve a turkey dinner with all the trimmings. We invite friends, family, co-workers—anybody to a special dinner where they will hear the gospel message and have a chance to receive Jesus as Savior.
Reflect Groups which take place every Sunday morning, also promote fellowship within our body.